  From: Westley Martínez
  To: Phil Holmes
  Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 7:37 PM
  Subject: Re: Piano scoring with centered dynamics

  I'm actually using 2.18

  --
  Westley Martínez

  On Mar 31, 2014 1:45 AM, "Phil Holmes" <m...@philholmes.net> wrote:

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Westley Martínez" <aniko...@gmail.com>
    To: <lilypond-user@gnu.org>
    Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 9:21 AM
    Subject: Piano scoring with centered dynamics

      Hello, I'm new to LilyPond and am using it to engrave my own piano
pieces. I
      notice that by default dynamics are aligned with notes. I'd like the
dynamics
      to be centered between staves. I found a template here:

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Piano-
      templates

      but when I generate the PDF, only the pedal parts show up. The dynamics do
      not appear. Maybe the template just needs to be updated. Anyway, if
someone
      could point me in the right direction, that would be great.

      Thanks,
      Westley Martínez

    2.12 is a very very old version of lilypond.  Is it true you're still using
that?

    --
    Phil Holmes