Hi guys, thanks for helping, you've been all such a good support, I tried
everything you suggested, and it's good, just about to pick solution which
seems most clean and semantic. Speaking of that Robert's Schmaus solution
seems pretty close, as I am not concerned in midi output at all, just what
I get on paper.
Thanks again, good community ;)