Yes, if your browser is english. It will serve page.it.html if it's
italian... and so on.
So it's because of translations and automatic language selection.

It's the problem described here:

I don't know why the links in the left menu are different from the links in
the main area of the page.

>>> mailto:lilyp...@ptoye.com <lilyp...@ptoye.com>