----- Original Message ----- From: "Urs Liska" <u...@openlilylib.org>
To: "lilypond-user" <lilypond-user@gnu.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 11:11 AM
Subject: Move (monophonic) note horizontally

Hi,

I'm trying to shift a note horizontally to accomodate ugly spacing (attachment 1).

It seems overriding force-hshift does only work for polyphonic constellations so it doesn't make any effect here.

Next thing I tried is to manually shift everything by overriding extra-offset. This worked for the NoteHead, the Stem and the Accidental, but the ledger line remains in its position (attachment 2).

Can you tell me how I can manually shift that c' slightly to the left?

Urs

PS: In case it matters: I have to do this with LP 2.17.3

Does NoteHead.extra-spacing-width work?

Phil.