We'd already started to discuss this, and I'd be happy to continue on that
track (for all: it was awesome to engrave a score with five different fonts).

If you haven't worked in a different direction in the meantime I'd still say
that openlilylib is the suitable place for that. Even more after the current
reorganization has been completed.

Best
Urs