Am 18.07.2014 14:20, schrieb David Kastrup:
Urs Liska <u...@openlilylib.org> writes:

This concats the complete markup to one justified paragraph. However I
would like to achieve a solution where this field can be interpreted
markdown-like as three paragraphs.

What do you mean with "markdown-like"?

Well, this was of course not an exact specification. But in the current case I wanted to have the empty line to be interpreted as an indicator for a new paragraph (just like in LaTeX or Markdown.

I would not insist on this exact behaviour, but I'm looking for a way to enter a header field as markup and let it be printed as a series of justified paragraphs. And the author should not be forced to use a significant amount of markup for this (I also want to input file to be still readable.

So in the end it would be a nice thing to have a function that parses a Markdown-formatted string and returns usable \markup from it.

Urs