This is fantastic, many thanks, Abraham and everybody else involved!

By the way, the link to the Gutenberg1939 font sampler contains a small
typo, it should be:
http://fonts.openlilylib.org/gutenberg1939/font-sampler-Gutenberg1939.pdf

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de