  From: Andrew Bernard
  To: lilypond-user
  Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 2:13 PM
  Subject: Re: Bracketed passages

  Greetings Folks,

  No hint of any replies to this query. Is it something very difficult perhaps?
The concept is for indicating optional or reconstructed missing passages, as
used by some editors.

  Andrew

    Andrew Bernard
    Monday, September 15, 2014 8:13 PM
    Greetings List,

    What is the current best way to place passages between square brackets that
span across staves? The LSR snippet, while effective, appears to be a hack
around breathing signs. Is there a better way?

    Andrew