Thanks so much for your kind words!

I think you are right about how much easier it is now, but in all fairness to
Han-wen, et al, who created Emmentaler, I didn't have to parametrically define
the glyphs. I understand how much effort goes into defining equations like that
correctly.

I should mention that I have to still get a glyph for the C-clef (it uses the
default one at the moment, and the TAB-clef), but I thought those who were
anxious to use it could try it out.

Regards,
Abraham

Sent from my iPhone