Hi,

I want to try to produce PDF/A-1b files from Lilypond to submit to the
Australian Music Centre (australianmusiccentre.com.au). It looks like it
would be possible to do this by exporting to Postscript and using
Ghostscript:

http://www.ghostscript.com/doc/9.14/Ps2pdf.htm#PDFA

Has anyone done this and have any tips or pitfalls before I start on this
journey myself?

Vaughan

PS Here are the Australian Music Centre guidelines about file formats. I
think they just want to be able to open the file in Finale or Sibelius, and
save them as PDF with their PDF/A1-b -compliant process.