Harm,

The parentheses are static glyphs from the music font, so there's no
way that I know of to simply make it bolder (i.e., there's no bold
version of emmentaler). You might be able to change this by setting the
font-encoding to latin1 and using another font for the parentheses that
has a bold variant, but that's the best I can think of right now. Not
sure how to do this in a \tweak, though. Anyone else?

HTH,
Abraham