Hello.

Just want to share a LilyPond script I developed for myself, in case anyone would find it useful.

This script <https://github.com/sg2002/lilypond-cheatsheets> allows you to generate a cheetsheet for a fretted instrument like a guitar. Example is available here. <https://github.com/sg2002/lilypond-cheatsheets/blob/master/guitar-standard.pdf?raw=true>

Scheme source may be a little rusty and I probably could have used more of LilyPond api, but I felt that a simpler abstraction would work better in this case.