Hey Phil,

That's what I did. l had tried that once before but without any luck. The
score is a bit complex. Starts off with 4 part SATB then interlude then S
S1 A then T T1 B then interlude then finishes in SATB.

I had to work with each part to get it all lined up properly but finally
got it done. The only thing that I have to finish is the guitar chords.

Chris