Dear All of you,

Thank you very much.
I'm richer with two types of solutions
One perfect copy http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=973
And another with not as complicated demands that Pierre suggested
http://www.lilypondforum.de/index.php?topic=1801.msg9962#msg9962

I attache it, for me it is more handy, suitable :-)
I'm going to offer my Hungarian friends who also waiting for some kind of
solution.

Thank you very much in deed!
Sister Judit

> Dear Sr. Judit,
>
> I thought, there is some kind of reason like this one...
>
> Honestly, the conventional gregorian typo is almost self-explanatory,
> and has a very tough "spelling". I noticed this first when trying to
> use another (more lily-friendly than gregorian.ly) system.
> But nevertheless, I follow this thread and see if there is an
> automagic solution for your use.
>
> Cordially
>
> Franck

> > Hi
> >
> > Bad news, I'm afraid.  There is no simple way to change the shape of the
> > note heads used in Gregorian ligatures (the things coded as \[ ... \]).
> > These ligatures are built up from a wide variety of glyphs in
> > Vaticana_ligature_engraver.cc.  The whole ligature is then treated as a
> > single graphical object so the spacing of its components is not affected
> by
> > changes in layout.  The same applies to Mensural notation.
> >
> > The work done by Pierre is an excellent start, but as he acknowledged
> it's
> > not easy to use.  If this could be coupled with a suitable input syntax
> > which could be interpreted by a music function to invoke the new grobs he
> > defined it would be much more usable.  As a final stage that could be
> > converted into a new engraver.  But that is quite a lot of work.
> >
> > Sorry this is not much help.
> >
> > Trevor

\language "deutsch"

\paper {
  left-margin = 20
}

omitStem = \override Stem #'stencil = ##f
showStem = \revert Stem #'stencil

notePos =
#(define-music-function (parser location note-column) (number?)
   #{
     \override NoteColumn #'force-hshift = #note-column
   #})

left = {
  \once\override LyricText #'X-offset = #-4
}

global = {
  \key f\major
  \cadenzaOn
}

myLyrics = \lyricmode {
  \left\markup { \magnify #1.3 \with-color #(x11-color 'grey) "K " "A" }
  - gnus De -- i,
  \left\markup { \magnify #1.3 \with-color #(x11-color 'grey) "A " "qui" }
  tol -- lis pec -- cá -- ta
  mun -- di:
  mi -- se -- re -- re _ no -- bis.
  \left\markup { \magnify #1.3 \with-color #(x11-color 'grey) "K " "A" }
  -- gnus De - i,
  \left\markup { \magnify #1.3 \with-color #(x11-color 'grey) "A " "qui" }
  tol -- lis pec -- cá -- ta
  mun -- di:
  mi -- se -- re -- re _ no -- bis.
  \left\markup { \magnify #1.3 \with-color #(x11-color 'grey) "K " "A" }
  -- gnus De - i,
  \left\markup { \magnify #1.3 \with-color #(x11-color 'grey) "A " "qui" }
  tol -- lis pec -- cá -- ta
  mun -- di:
  do -- na no -- bis _ pa -- cem.
}

myVoiceOne = \relative f' {
  \notePos #0
  \omitStem f4 \showStem \stemDown g \omitStem g f f
  \bar "'"
  \once\override Score.RehearsalMark #'padding = #-2
  f4 \showStem f d \omitStem d c d f f
  \once\override Staff.BarLine #'bar-extent = #'(-1 . 1)
  \bar "|"
  s8
  \bar "" \break
  \override Score.Clef #' stencil = ##f
  f4 g a g a f f
  \bar "||"
  f4 a \showStem c \omitStem c c
  \bar "'"
  s8
  c4 \showStem a \omitStem f
  \bar "" \break
  g f g f f
  \once\override Staff.BarLine #'bar-extent = #'(-1 . 1)
  \bar "|"
  f4 g a
  g a f f
  \bar "||"
  \omitStem f4 \showStem \stemDown g \omitStem g f f
  \once\override Score.RehearsalMark #'break-visibility = #begin-of-line-invisible
  \once\override Score.RehearsalMark #'extra-offset = #'(-1 . 5.1)
  \mark\markup\draw-line #'(0 . 1)
  \bar "" \break
  \once\override Score.RehearsalMark #'padding = #-2
  f4 \showStem f d \omitStem d c d f f
  \once\override Staff.BarLine #'bar-extent = #'(-1 . 1)
  \bar "|"
  s8
  \override Score.Clef #' stencil = ##f
  f4 g a g a f f
  \bar "||"
}

myVoiceTwo = \relative g' {
  \notePos #.9 \omitStem g4 f a
  <<
    {
      \notePos #.9 \omitStem g
    } \\
    {
      \notePos #1.8 \omitStem f
    }

  s2
  \showStem \stemUp
  \once\override NoteHead #'stem-attachment = #'(-.8 . -.5)
  \once\override Stem #'length = #3
  \notePos #.9 d4 \omitStem c s s f
  <<
    {
      \notePos #.9 \omitStem g
    } \\
    {
      \notePos #1.8 \omitStem f
    }

  s8 s2 a4 s
  <<
    {
      \notePos #.9 \omitStem b
    } \\
    {
      \notePos #1.8 \omitStem a
    } \\
    {
      \notePos #2.7 \omitStem g

  <<
    {
      \notePos #.9 \omitStem g
    } \\
    {
      \notePos #1.8 \omitStem f
    }

  s2 c'4
  <<
    {
      \notePos #.9 \omitStem a
    } \\
    {
      \notePos #1.8 \omitStem g
    }

  s2 s8 s4
  <<
    {
      \notePos #.9 \omitStem g
    } \\
    {
      \notePos #1.8 \omitStem a
    }

  s4 s s a
   <<
    {
      \notePos #.9 \omitStem g
    } \\
    {
      \notePos #1.8 \omitStem f
    }

  s4 s a s
  <<
    {
      \notePos #.9 \omitStem b
    } \\
    {
      \notePos #1.8 \omitStem a
    } \\
    {
      \notePos #2.7 \omitStem g
    }

  s4
  <<
    {
      \notePos #.9 \omitStem g
    } \\
    {
      \notePos #1.8 \omitStem f
    }

  s4
  \notePos #.9 \omitStem g4 f a
  <<
    {
      \notePos #.9 \omitStem g
    } \\
    {
      \notePos #1.8 \omitStem f
    }

[...]

    \new Staff <<
      \global
      \context Voice = "Melodie"    { \voiceOne << \myVoiceOne >> }
      \context Voice = "Vokalis" { \voiceTwo << \myVoiceTwo >> }

    \new Lyrics \lyricsto "Melodie" \myLyrics

  \layout {
    indent = 0
    \context {
      \Staff
      \override TimeSignature #'transparent = ##t
    }
    \context {
      \Score
      \override RehearsalMark #'direction = #DOWN

Gespeichert