Hi Urs,

I put \include "scholarly/annotate.ily" in each of my 24 files -- one for
each instrument.

In the score I put:
\include "scholarly/annotate.ily"
\setAnnotationExportTargets #'("plaintext" "latex")

I added 1 criticalremark and 1 musical issue to test it out.

The generated parts (both the log and the inp) are printing each of the
issues 25 times. See inp file attached.

Craig