On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 5:54 PM, William Marchant <wmarch...@eastlink.ca>
wrote:

> I am using the below code to place several verses of a song, below the
> music. It works fine except I do not know how to change the font size. I
> need slightly larger type.
> Can someone point me in the right direction please?

There are a few different ways to increase the font size. There are
built-in commands for choosing a size, such as \large, \larger and \huge.
If you want to be more precise you can use the command \fontsize #1 and
choose whatever number gives you the size increase that you want, or use
the \abs-fontsize command to choose a size in points like you would in a
word processor.

hth,
Kevin