Is it possible to place a caesura, contained in a rehearsal mark, over
every staff of a system (like in a choral score, since parts will not
be extracted)?  I know that this is not how rehearsal marks are
supposed to work, so is there another way to achieve this?  In an
archived thread, David Kastrup provided a \caesura variable that
involved the glyph and a breathe, but it is not exactly what I thought
I wanted (but if it is more in line with the way caesuras are meant to
be displayed, then I am happy with it, even if I need to offset it to
above the staff).

~Conor