Thank you.
Yes I did try the snippet  and did not find any sample.Immanuel,Ming.

     On Monday, February 16, 2015 10:09 AM, Simon Albrecht
<simon.albre...@mail.de> wrote:

  Am 16.02.2015 15:55, schrieb MING TSANG:

  Hi, lilyponder,
  (1) I am transcribe a score that it count the \partial 4 measure as bar #1.
How to achieve this.
 (1) This is contradicting both musical logics and general usage, so why not
change it? Of course I don’t know your reason to keep so close to the model.
 (2) \set Score.currentBarNumber –
see<http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/bars#bar-numbers>

  (2) how to code repeat tremolo for a chord?
 <ges'' as c es>1:64 or \repeat tremolo 64 <ges'' as c es>64 –
see<http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/short-repeats#tremolo-repeats>.
 This is really easy to find, either through the chapter list or in the index
at “tremolo”. Did you even try?

 HTH, Simon

  Immanuel, Ming