I see. Thanks for the explanation.

David

On 03/08/2015 02:42 PM, David Nalesnik wrote:

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 1:35 PM, David B. Stocker <notesetters...@gmail.com <mailto:notesetters...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I'm not sure what I'm looking at with the Scheme code, but I'll
    spend some time with it and see how it fits together.

The log output indicates the StaffSymbol and LedgerLineSpanner objects that are created. It's purely for the sake of the explanation.

You might think that each ledger line is a separate object, able to be overridden. That, however, is not the case. All the ledger lines in a line of music are a single object, so any override will affect them all. The scheme functions just confirm this.

HTH,
David