> On 9 Mar 2015, at 13:34, Erik Nilsson <nilsso...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> I'm considering creating a syntax highlighter for Lilypond code for the Ace
> javascript code editor (http://ace.c9.io/). I think it would be useful for
> tools like for instance weblily (http://www.weblily.net/).
>
> Is there a clear definition of the lilypond language that one could use as
> the
> basis for such work? Does anybody know of other syntax highlighters out there
> (Frescobaldi, Emacs, Sublime or whatever) that would be a good starting point
> (being fairly complete, readable code).
>
> Regards,
>
> Erik

I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for, Erik, but my installation of
lilypond (on iMac) includes the following files:

/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/vim/compiler/lilypond.vim
/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/vim/ftdetect/lilypond.vim
/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/vim/ftplugin/lilypond.vim
/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/vim/indent/lilypond.vim
/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/vim/syntax/lilypond.vim

…which allow MacVim to provide syntax highlighting for lilypond.

I’m not sure now whether these came with lilypond, or whether I installed them
separately.

Michael