The other question the OP was asking is can the group default to have TWO full
beams across the group, while the pairs of 32nd notes are beamed together with
a third. It seems like non-standard notation, so quick, generic solutions for
any size of group, outside of a function like the one already proposed, may not
exist. I had a look through the IR and couldn't find anything that says it will
only use a SINGLE beam across the whole group.

- Abraham

Sent from my iPhone