Good evening,

I have just upgraded to the latest Lilypond, version 2.19.16. I'm using
Frescobaldi 2.18 on Windows 8.1.

Running convert-ly on any of my Lilypond scores, I find that carriage returns
and/or linefeeds get added to each line.

This:

\version "2.18.2"

\include "_paper_setup.ily"
\include "_slash_notation.ily"

% Define header and footer
\header {
 title = \markup \bold \larger "My Song"
 composer = \markup \large "Music by John Doe"
 poet = \markup \large "Lyrics by Jane Done"

Becomes this:

\version "2.19.16"

\include "_paper_setup.ily"

\include "_slash_notation.ily"

% Define header and footer

\header {

 title = \markup \bold \larger "My Song"

 composer = \markup \large "Music by John Doe"

 poet = \markup \large "Lyrics by Jane Done"

I have never run into this problem before and couldn't find anything similar
searching the list. Any ideas?