On Sat, 5 Oct 2002, Muli Ben-Yehuda wrote:

> We need four (approx.) lecturers for the "basic use lecture" which
> will be given a few times during the instaparty. It's a short lecture,
> covering the basics of using Linux, and shlomif has already prepared
> the slides. If you want to do it (it will be fun, I promise), let me
> know.

i'd imagine that 4 lecturers for 'basic use' is more then we need. last
year, we had 3 lectures, and they weren't exactly packed. 3 would possibly
be quite sufficient.

since i'm already used to it, i can be one of them. muli - sign me up for
the latest or the noon's lecture (certainly not the morning lecture).

--
guy

"For world domination - press 1,