Hello all,

After convincing two computers to share an ADSL connection with IP masquerading (using iptables), I've prepared a lecture about the things I learned while doing so. The lecture also deals with iptables firewalls, even though we'll go through this part very briefly (unless the audience will prefer to get into that as well).

This lecture is practical, but I also explain the mechanism behind masquerading, and how it works in iptables in particular. It gives enough background to do smarter things than just sharing a connection.

Orr, please schedule the lecture in our everlasting queue. The slides are ready, and I'll send them to you separately.

Regards,
   Eli