> i would have gone for cynicism in first reading, but in second- maybe each
> bug already has a third of the club voting for it...

Not at all: here's a list of my vermin, most of which only have 1 vote
(guess whose).

Browser/General
98440  text selection lockup/memory leak
151999 text selection does not work when composing a message
160864 hang for a certain combination of html+stylesheet
163837 XUL Fastload fails when .css are missing from theme file

MailNews
52384  Can't define multiple SMTP servers and quickly switch between them
71193  File | save as doesn't work for an attachment file
143090 First account expanded automatically on window open
164298 Improved Status Line content when selecting multiple messages