This looks slightly off-topic to me. I would think that the Perl mongers would find
this issue more interesting, due to the Perl-like syntax, and since they are
relatively populated by web programmers.

As for scheduling it in Haifux' lecture agenda, I warmly recommend to make a quick
poll of who's interested, and possibly put this lecture on another day, in addition
to the regular meetings.

So I suggest that rather than scheduling it after W2L, let's do it during W2L, on
another day, according to those who are interested.

   Eli