This message is directed for those of you who are still in Highschool, or
have siblings in Highschool, etc.

It seems that putting ads in schools requires a permit from the ministry
of education. (working on that)

On the other hand, talking to the computer
teachers, explaining that we do not aim to take money from the kids in any
form, and that W2L is completley voluntary, may result in the computers
teacher coming to our aid in spreading the word.

Hence, if any of you have access to Highschools, please raise your hand.

Currently we cover:
shlomil- rodman (k. yam)
orna- tkh (k.haim)
danny- aliance

--
Orna.   |  http://tx.technion.ac.il/~agmon

The trouble with a kitten is that
Eventually, it becomes a cat.             --Ogden Nash