I think it was a success too. It went quite well, and although I saw Adir
white here and there (goodluck with the test) things went just fine.
There were all kind of weird problems, but hey! when you're installing above
50 computers on one day, and you didn't get no funny things, it means...
errr... that you errrr... didn't install or something.
And to be serious. there were few small problems, of which the main was that
some of the installedrs (including myself) were not familiar with the new
versions of known distros. Things change, and although it's good they change,
one should know them before...
Also, I think that the last acceptance should be scheduled to one hour before
the closing. We all know that on a problem-free installment, it should take
about half an hour, but we can never really know what's up ahead. Scheduling
it to one hour before the end (that is, no more computers after 21:00) would
free people to help in the post-arrangements, and will leave only one or two
computers installing during the last 30 minutes.

I must say it was a good instaparty. I had fun, mainly meeting you all, more
then installing a Linux system to someone with weird demands. I know my
demands are worse, but hell, I fulfill them myself :-)

Anyhow, been fun, and hope to see you all (and more, and more) next year, in
the next party.

BTW, how about considering the idea of arranging the party twice a year? Maybe
a month or two after some big distro change, or something, scheduled ahead,
of course. Whatdya say?

I'll find the time and check the availability of Haifa University as an
alternative instaparty location. They are not as strict about bringing cars
in, afternoon, as the Technion security are.

Have a great life!

Ez.