Adir, I want my 13 year old sister to subscribe to this mailing list.
 And I certainly do not want porn (no, not even light porn) to arrive to her
mail-box because of that.

Point for you to think about it: would you have considered posting this
link had Haifux been consisted mostly of females?

--
Orna.   |  http://tx.technion.ac.il/~agmon

A cat has claws at the end of its paws.
A sentence has a pause at the end of its clause.