On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Oron Peled wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:41:20 +0200 (IST)
> Alon Altman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Beni Cherniavsky wrote:
> > > Is it a bare RH8 or are some extra/newer packages installed?
> >
> > I'll bring a CD of updates that will be installed to anyone who asks for it.
>
> It is extremly important, especially with respect to security
> updates. We don't want to create extra 100 vulnerable sendmails
> out in the wild now, do we?
>
> Is there any chance of burning the installation disks with the
> updates? (I guess we don't have enough time to test it...)
>
> Or maybe, it may go into the 3'rd CD (in an UPDATES subdir).
> I'm not sure the 3'rd CD has enough space though.

 The CDs have already been sent to be copied, and the updates take almost a
full CD by themselves.

  We can copy all the updates to people's HDs after the install.

  Alon

--
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
The RIGHT way to contact me is by e-mail. I am otherwise nonexistent :)