On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, mulix wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Shlomi Fish wrote:
>
> > Does anybody remember the old DOS game "StoneAge"? It was a very cool
> > puzzle game that went like this:
> >
> > 1. You had to guide a dinosaur from the start to an exit.
> > 2. The dinosaur could move horizonatally or vertically.
> > 3. He had to cross chasms by using blocks that moved all the way in
> > several directions.
>
> sounds a lot like sokoban.

Well, there are several major differences between StoneAge and Sokoban:

1. In Sokoban the object is to put stones in certain places. In StoneAge
you lead your character to a certain place on the board.

2. In StoneAge the "stones" move all the way, not one step at a time.

3. I'm not aware of any "chasms" in Sokoban.

> i just wanted to say that i'm not going to be working on any "for fun"
> projects other than syscallrack for the forseeable future. this is
> also where i mention yet again that syscalltrack needs more coders and
> there's plenty to do, for all skill levels and areas of interest... and
> it already is a haifux project, so i'm even on topic :)

Can't promise anything, but I might work on it a little. Where is its
to-do list?

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]