Hi Tzafrir,

There should be no problem regarding its compilation, however if you
compile it don't remove that macro from refreshd_params.h refreshd will
not run correctly. This macro says how UNIX domen socket names will be
used. On Linux starting with kernel 2.2.0 one can define UNIX domain
sockets which are not nodes in the filesystem. On other UNIX systems this
is not possible. So it must be compiled this way. Sorry ;-)

                                                        Regards,

                                                                Emil