I had missed some observation in previous testing. Apologies for that.
I noticed that if I sum up C state average residency, it is not summing up
to 100%. Also some of the C state average residency seems to be not
correct.
Attached is the log and changes I have done on top of latest powertop code
to cross compile it for OMAP.

Regards
Vishwa