Looks like discussion is still happening on the mmc mailing list wrt
those patches.  How pressing is it to have them merged?  I'd like to
pick up the final patch versions if possible.

Also I'd much prefer if someone could test those patches when applied to
the linaro stable tree before actually merging them officially.  Did
someone test them already?