The weekly report for the Linaro Foundations team may be found at:

Status report: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Foundations/2010-10-06
Overall status: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Foundations/Status

 * Backports of the Linaro gcc packages to Ubuntu 10.04 LTS are now
   available at
   http://people.canonical.com/~hrw/ubuntu-lucid-armel-cross-compilers/
 * Most Linaro kernel patches from this cycle have now been accepted
   upstream, including the patches implementing kernel security features for
   ARM.
 * ALIP cross-building has reached an important milestone this week,
   with a cross-buildable gstreamer package pushed to the PPA at
   https://launchpad.net/~peter-pearse/+archive/cross-source

Actions:

 * hrw, ppearse to follow up on what's needed to build flavored
   cross-compilers for ppa
 * JamieBennett to ask Anmar about improving
   http://www.linaro.org/about-linaro/
 * slangasek to nudge Keybuk to review bootchart changes rather than
   redirecting to upstream, since Ubuntu and upstream are quite out of
   sync

slanga...@ubuntu.com                                     vor...@debian.org