Hi,

We are nearly there! In 9 days the 10.11 Final image will be released
to the world and in preparation for this the Release Candidate image is
now available. Please download and test as much as possible to ensure
the final release is of the highest quality.

This milestone release is the first to utilise the new build process of
separate hardware packs and generic images. To build a complete image
one hardware pack and one generic image is combined with the
linaro-media-create tool. Please take the time to read the installation
instructions for more information:

    http://wiki.linaro.org/Releases/MilestoneBuilds

More Information on this development release as well as download and
installation instructions can be found at:

    http://wiki.linaro.org/Releases/1011/ReleaseCandidate

More information on Linaro in general and the 10.11 plans can be
found at:

 * Homepage: http://www.linaro.org
 * Wiki: http://wiki.linaro.org
 * 10.11: http://wiki.linaro.org/Releases/1011

Also subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC
channels to stay on top of Linaro developments:

 * Announcements:
 * Development:
 * IRC:
    #linaro on irc.freenode.net

For any errata issues please see:

    http://wiki.linaro.org/Releases/1011/ReleaseCandidate#Issues

Bug reports for this release should be filed in Launchpad against the
individual packages that are affected, if a suitable package cannot be
identified, feel free to assign them to:

    http://www.launchpad.net/linaro

Regards,
Jamie.
--