From: spring [mailto:spring.zh...@linaro.org]
Sent: 2010年12月15日 17:05
To: Alexander Sack
Cc: Paul Li; Linaro Dev
Subject: Re: autobuild system of linaro

Hi Paul,

For daily build packages, you can download from
http://snapshots.linaro.org/11.05-daily/, there is an introduction on
https://wiki.linaro.org/Releases/DailyBuilds

For image creator tool, you can get the latest code by $ bzr branch
lp:linaro-image-tools,
or get a release from
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/natty/+source/linaro-image-tools.

--