On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 5:35 PM, Paul Larson <paul.lar...@linaro.org> wrote:
>  Neat, did you use anything to secure the pandas and beagles in the drive
> bays? or are they just sitting there?  I was thinking it might be neat to
> built a frame that would mount to the standard holes in a case for an atx
> board, but provide slots for pandas. This would give more than ample room
> for lots of pandas to stack in a case, and leave plenty of room up front for
> routing things like power and network switches.  Keeping the sd card,
> network ports, serial, etc all accessible is tricky though.
>
> Maybe something to hack on some weekend...

The standard FDD mount holes are in roughly the same place as the
holes on the board so I bodged it and twist-tied them down.  Plenty
secure enough secure.  The trays are plastic so nice and easy to work
with, so some standoffs and screws would have been simple enough.

Once I started twist-tying things though I just couldn't stop.

Note that the slot in the front of the tray for the FDD lets the SD
card and USB port poke through.

-- Michael