On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 18:06:25 +0100, Loïc Minier <loic.min...@linaro.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 02, 2011, Joey Stanford wrote:
> > This is the part:
> > http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Pname?Name=T1075-P5P-ND
>
>  Was
>  http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Pname?Name=T377-P5P-ND
>  the original part?  if yes, note that the new one doesn't seem to come
>  with international plugs, only US.  Would be nice to find an
>  international one; it seems to be a standard cable though

The power supply I got (presumably an original one) didn't come with
international plugs either, but as you say it's just a standard
cloverleaf cable so finding a local replacement isn't exactly hard.

Semi-relatedly, I lost the .au/.nz plug for my beagle xM power supply at
the rally, so if someone wants to mail me theirs or bring it to Budapest
... :-)

Cheers,
mwh