On Tue, Feb 08, 2011, Steve Langasek wrote:
> "ddeb" debug packages for the current natty kernel are meant to be made
> available here:
>
> http://ddebs.ubuntu.com/pool/universe/l/linux-linaro-omap/
>
> Currently this directory is empty, but I'm not sure why.  Loïc, do you have
> any details on what's going wrong currently with dbgsyms packages for the
> Linaro kernels?

 It should just work; last time this happened, lamont fixed it by
 starting apache on the armel buildds; pitti also added some error file:
 http://ddebs.ubuntu.com/failed-buildds.txt
 it shows a bunch of buildds, so I think that's likely the issue again.

 I'll open a ticket to ask for these buildds to get a httpd again

--
Loïc Minier