On 02/14/2011 10:06 AM, Somebody in the thread at some point said:
On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 6:38 PM, Christian Robottom Reis<k...@linaro.org>  wrote:
On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 09:50:10AM +0000, Andy Green wrote:
Offlist so as not to make myself unpopular ^^

You might want to look at Fedora ARM, it target armv5te.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM

Well, point taken though -- is anyboy talking to Fedora to see if they'd
be interested in taking some of our components as their ARM upstreams?

I'm an active Fedora contributor (yes black sheep in this Ubuntu-infested
Linaro world...) but haven't used the ARM port much.

Dude ^^ FWIW I used the ARM port for several years, Fedora since it started.

RHAT don't put much resources into it so it bumps along and a Hero like Lennert / Marvell rises now and again to keep it going. Right now they just look delivery of a dozen Pandas for their build farm so they are rising up again.

-Andy