As the next Linaro release (11.05) will include the 2.6.38 kernel, it
was decided that the linaro-2.6.38 branch would open early i.e. before
the final 2.6.38 kernel is released.  So there it is.

All the extra patches that were available in linaro-2.6.37 should be
included in linaro-2.6.38 at this point.  Some notable exceptions at the
moment are some Thumb2 support patches, and some ARMv6k compatibility
patches.  I expect to get a fresh set from Dave Martin soon for the
former, and I'll eventually merge RMK's devel branch which would bring
in the later.

But as you should know already, the feature freeze is due this Thursday
February 24th.  So now is the time to consider the linaro-2.6.38 tree,
put on top all the patches you want to see in the upcoming Linaro
release, and ask me to merge them in.  If you need some subsystem tree
such as MMC to be included as well then now is the time to say so as
well.

Nicolas