On 18 March 2011 23:37, Jesse Barker <jesse.bar...@linaro.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Thought this might be of interest to folks.
> http://www.glbenchmark.com/result.jsp?benchmark=glpro20&orderby=405&screen-group=true&screen-group-value=1&submi=OK&screen=4&screen=3&screen=2&screen=1&screen=0&os=0&os=1&os=2&os=3&os=4&version=all&certified_only=1&brand=all
>
> http://www.glbenchmark.com/compare.jsp?benchmark=glpro20&showhide=true&certified_only=1&D1=Hardkernel%20ODROID-A&D2=Apple%20iPad%202

hi Jesse,

Thanks for sharing.  However, I have no idea about the real measuring
methods for GLbenchmark.

Instead, 0xlab developers did the open source benchmarking as well:
    http://0xbenchmark.appspot.com/

This service is based on Google AppEngine, and you can login to check
more device comparisons.

> The first is an overall comparison (pretty high level) of available boards,
> and the second is a breakdown of the top 2 results: the Apple iPad2 and the
> Hardkernel ODROID-A (FWIW, according to androidtablets.net, the odroid-a is
> an Orion).  While this can certainly be a red herring, it might be nice to
> see these comparisons with identical screen resolutions (i.e. not all
> performance measurements are sensitive to pixel resolution).

ODROID-A looks promising.

Regards,
-jserv