Dear Jim Huang,

In message <BANLkTi=ynna9nbxwng_1mfwfd6g_o09...@mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> My idea is that we require abstract 'bootloader' component in Android
> device/linaro/common, and (patched) 'u-boot' would be the provider of
> 'bootloader' component in
> device/linaro/Linaro-Evaluation-Build-Hardware.  Also, supporting

If you are discussing requirements for U-Boot, and plan to get these
merged in to mainlineU-Boot one day, it would probably be a good idea
to discuss these plans on the U-Boot mailing list as well - ideally
before any design is cast in iron.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: w...@denx.de
The management question ... is not _whether_ to build a pilot  system
and  throw  it away. You _will_ do that. The only question is whether
to plan in advance to build a throwaway, or to promise to deliver the
throwaway to customers.       - Fred Brooks, "The Mythical Man Month"