On Fri, Apr 29, 2011, Shawn Guo wrote:
> I have one 35MB tarball to share with Linaro folks.  It's too big to
> distribute through email.  Is there any infrastructural solution for
> such general file sharing purpose?  (The launchpad PPA is for package
> than general file sharing, and I do not want to bother.)  Thanks.

 You can request access to people.linaro.org which will expose your
 ~/public_html/ over http; file a RT ticket with your Launchpad account
 details (similar to git.linaro.org access).

 If it's for other Linaro folks to access, you could put it in your home
 on git.linaro.org and tell them to get it from there (using scp or
 whatever).

--
Loïc Minier