James,

Thanks for jumping on this. The need for Gerrit grows by the day.

The first thing I'd want to do would be to log in using my openid and
upload my ssh key to it.

Second, I'd want to sync the Android-LEB and push a test change.

Third, I'd want to take the test change through the Gerrit lifecycle.

>From there I'd want to hook up auto-merging and per-change build validation.

-Zach