On 14 June 2011 21:53, Michael Hope <michael.h...@linaro.org> wrote:
> How does this relate to working group outputs?
>
> Here's my process BTW:
>  https://wiki.linaro.org/WorkingGroups/ToolChain/BugProcess
>
> It's unusual for a bug to be a release blocker as there's normally
> some type of work around. I'd normally only stop or respin a release
> if the bug is embarrassing (which I guess is equivalent to Critical :)

A bug can be qualified as a release blocker after the WG release,
probably during Platform integration coming after your component
release. It will result that the bug will be under the release team
radar and we'll work together to fix it in time for the Platform
release, most likely a respin is needed.

I think the escalation procedure ensure that we're on the same page
and fit next to your bug process.

Cheers,

Fathi