This note is to confirm that support for Linaro GCC 4.4 formally ended
on June 28, 2011.

The recommended upgrade path is to our current Linaro GCC 4.6
development branch or to our Linaro GCC 4.5 maintenance branch.
Third-party fixes continue to be accepted for Linaro GCC 4.4 and all
releases, branches, and history will remain available.

Since entering development in July 2010, we have made eight releases
containing many new features 22 bug fixes.  Linaro GCC 4.4 was our
first release and set the stage for the current, ongoing work.

-- Michael Hope
   Toolchain Technical Lead