Hi All,

I put some timestamp code into the compress and decompress testcases
that I had posted about last friday for libjpeg-turbo. I have new and
much better performance numbers as a result. In addition, I've put
together a simple wiki page to capture various libjpeg-turbo kinds of
things.

https://wiki.linaro.org/TomGall/LibJpegTurbo

From the table there is an improvement in the
libjpeg-turbo-1.1.1+patches from libjpeg62 of approx 30-40% in the
decode case.  In the encode case there are improvements from 6 to 17%
however with larger images a regression is noted.

--
Regards,
Tom

"We want great men who, when fortune frowns will not be discouraged."
- Colonel Henry Knox
Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs
w) tom.gall att linaro.org
w) tom_gall att vnet.ibm.com
h) tom_gall att mac.com