On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 6:05 PM, David Schwarz <david.schw...@calxeda.com>wrote:

>   Several of us at Calxeda have been working on extensions to
> lava-dispatcher with an eye toward using it as a general test management
> engine not just for individual platforms, but for whole clusters of
> machines as well.  We've broken our extensions into three feature
> branches, which can be found at https://code.launchpad.net/~david-schwarz:

Hi David, good to hear from you again.  I'm glad Calxeda is finding LAVA
useful.  There's some good stuff here, we'll get it merged quickly.  I
 would like to talk more with you sometime about some of the other changes
we have coming, and some of the things you are working on as well.

Thanks,
Paul Larson